Volunteers and interns play a key role in our ability to serve others in our community. Without them, we would not be where we are today and our capacity to serve would be nowhere near as great. Below are descriptions of all available volunteer positions. We are always looking for more volunteers, and thank you for taking the time to fill out an application. Visit the volunteer application page.
One-Time Volunteer Opportunities or Group Service Projects
- Don’t have time to volunteer on a regular basis but still want to help? Looking for a group service project for your club or organization? Occasionally throughout the year we need extra help for special events, projects, supply drives, building maintenance, yard work, and fundraisers.
- You can sign up to be on our volunteer e-mail list and be notified when we need help with an upcoming event or project.
To be added to our volunteer email list, please contact Development Associate, Angel Jackson by email at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 972-638-7380.
- Individuals and organizations can also donate items or hold supply drives and deliver the proceeds to Val's Place Of Hope.
- Please see our Supply Drive Wish List for ideas of needed items
- Donations can be delivered to Val's Place Of Hope Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm
For more information about volunteering for special events, group service projects, or holding supply drives please contact Development Associate, Angel Jackson by email at mailto:email@example.com or by phone at 972-638-7380.
Court-Ordered Community Service
Val's Place Of Hope is able to fulfill a court-ordered community service requirement dependent upon an individual’s crime. These positions are limited in number and are restricted in schedule and type of work available. Contact Development Associate, Angel Jackson by emailat firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 972-638-7380 for more information or to set up a preliminary interview.
Vals Place Of Hope, Inc. reserves the right to perform criminal background checks.