The goal of Vessels of Honor is to train, develop and encourage teenage girls ages 12 through 18 on the virtues of abstinence, purity and social graces while building character and life-skills within each young lady.
- Offer training and encourage young ladies to abstain from sexual activity until marriage.
- Instill poise and charm with confidence in social graces (etiquette) along with personal grooming skills.
- Assist each young lady with the necessary life-skills and assessments to discover their God-given purpose in life.
- Participate in community service.
- Provide an opportunity to expose the young ladies to the world-at-large through travel.
- Provide an environment in which each participant will develop key spiritual attributes, while improving their academic and social skills.
- Offer qualified young ladies awards for achieving program criteria.